Mediation services are furnished at the rate of $300.00 per hour for up to three parties, or $125.00 per hour per party for mediations with four or more parties. The fee shall be divided equally between the parties unless otherwise agreed upon before or at the mediation.
Mediations may be scheduled at the following locations:
• Either of the participating attorney’s offices.
• Summit Executive Center, 13575 58th Street North, Clearwater, FL*
*For this location, scheduling must be at least 45 days in advance.
Services provided in Hillsborough, Pinellas, or Pasco Counties:
• No charge for travel time.
• 3 hours reserved for up to three parties with a 2 hour minimum charge per mediation.
• 4 hours reserved for up four or more parties with a 3 hour minimum charge per mediation.
• Mediations may be scheduled to begin at either 9:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
• Additional time may be reserved with advanced notice.
Services provided outside of Hillsborough, Pinellas, or Pasco Counties:
• No charge for first hour of travel time.
• Travel time after the first hour will be billed at the rate of $100.00 per hour.
• 4 hours will be the minimum time reserved with a 3 hour minimum charge.
• Mediations may be scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m.
Invoices will be delivered at the conclusion of the conference and payment is due within 15 (fifteen) days of the mediation date. Each party’s attorney is responsible for their party’s fees.
Notice of cancellation or postponement of a scheduled mediation conference must be received at least 5 (five) business days prior to the scheduled mediation date. Failure to cancel the mediation in a timely manner will result in the applicable minimum charge. Each party billed their pro-rata share of the cancellation fees.
If you have any objection to the terms of the mediation engagement, please contact Traci Taylor immediately. Otherwise, it is assumed that the parties will be bound by the terms stated above.